Residential Spray Foam Insulation
The secret to an energy-efficient home is simple… Keep the outside air out, and the inside air in. Unfortunately, air can travel through the smallest cracks, holes, or seams causing as much as 50% of your homes energy to be lost according to the US Department of Energy. Traditional fiberglass insulation allows air to easily pass through spaces between the wall studs and fiberglass batts, reducing R-Values. Spray foam insulation penetrates and seals cracks, seams and joints filling every nook and cranny and doesn’t shrink, settle, or sag over time. Spray foam also provides a moisture and thermal barrier protecting your home against harmful mold and mildew.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
There are tons of important benefits to using spray foam insulation over fiberglass, so let us touch on a few.
- Save On Energy Bills: Spray Foam reduces energy costs by filling every nook and cavity, leaving no holes, cracks, or seams for outside air to get in or inside air to escape out.
- No More Drafts: By creating a barrier between the structure of your home and the elements, spray foam insulation is able to help get rid of annoying drafts typically associated with traditional fiber glass insulation.
- Quieter Living Space: In addition to controlling air drafts and moisture, spray foam insulation also helps to reduce noise while acting as a protective buffer.
- Prevent Mold & Mildew: Closed cell polyurethane spray foam insulation provides a moisture and thermal barrier protecting your home against harmful mold and mildew.
- Eco-friendly & Energy Efficient: By making your home more energy efficient you will be able to reduce the resources needed to heat or cool your home while contributing to a healthier environment.
Read More: Benefits Of Spray Foam Insulation
What Is Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray Foam Insulation is formed with the spray application and reaction of two liquid materials that combine at the gun, creating a chemical reaction. As the liquid is sprayed it penetrates cracks and crevices and within seconds turns to foam expanding 30 times its original liquid volume. Within minutes the foam becomes a hard, seamless surface resulting in a weather tight, thermal membrane that is fully adhered to the substrate.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Great job listened to my needs prompt service !! Recommend using their services.
Really appreciate the work you guys did this last weekend! Very reasonable for the job that was done (very tight spaces in an attic). Highly recommend! Thanks again!
Very happy with the job completed. Crew was very clean, and made sure I was happy with the end result. It also helps they are nice people to begin with. Would definitely recommend Thermo Tech to anyone building a house, or anything you want to insulate.
Extremely professional job at a great price. Forbes spray foamed and and applied polyuria to my aquaculture farm and not only insulated it for our harsh winters, but water proofed our concrete block. Will hire again.
Spray Foam Demonstration
Let’s Get Started
Westby, WI 54667